Wrap To It!
Filling and full of flavor, this sandwich wrap is a great way to get a meal together quickly. Served with fruit, this makes a perfect summer meal.
Sandwich wraps are the perfect solution when you need to get Sunday dinner together quickly. Tuna and spinach salad sandwich wraps combine veggies with tuna for a tasty summer meal. You can use smaller wraps if you'd like. We used 10-inch tortilla wraps in this recipe. Half a 10-inch wrap is perfect as part of a light meal or serve the whole thing as a heartier meal.
Tuna and spinach salad sandwich wraps recipe
- 2 (5 ounce) cans of tuna packed in water, drained
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1/4 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup diced white onion
- 1-1/2 celery stalks, diced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 2 (10 inch) tortillas
- 2-3 ounces baby spinach leaves, divided
- Add the tuna to a large bowl and flake it with a fork. Add the mayonnaise and yellow mustard and mix to combine.
- Fold in the vegetables, mix, and season with the salt, black pepper and dill. Mix well.
- Lay the tortillas on a flat work surface. Spread half the tuna mixture from one side of the tortilla to the other, across the top portion of the wrap, just to the edges.
- Layer half the spinach leaves over the tuna salad. Begin to roll the tortilla from the top to the bottom, as tightly as possible.
- Slice the wrap in half, using a serrated knife, and serve immediately.
Wrap up dinner with this recipe!
More Sunday dinner recipes
Skillet chicken fajitas
Italian chopped salad with basil vinaigrette
Teriyaki pasta salad with beef