Allowing the wine and fruit to chill several hours really helps the flavors mix. Trust us, it's definitely worth the wait!
Fruity pink moscato wine chillers recipe
- 1 bottle (750 ml) pink moscato wine
- 2 small nectarines or peaches, sliced
- 6 large strawberries, sliced
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- Champagne, ginger ale or club soda
- In a large pitcher combine the wine and the fruit, mixing well, and cover with plastic wrap. Chill several hours (the longer the better).
- Divide the drink between 4 glasses. Top with Champagne, ginger ale or club soda and serve immediately.
Check out these other refreshing cocktail ideas
More cocktail recipes
Blue kamikaze cocktail
Jager lime cocktail