No need to chase the ice cream truck when you have this Gluten-free Goodie of the Week recipe for blueberry-yogurt pops! Just three ingredients — blueberries, vanilla yogurt and nondairy whipped topping — blend up perfectly to create these frosty treats perfect for the summer months!
If you don't have freezer pop molds, you can use small paper cups (like Dixie Cups) and wooden Popsicle sticks to make these: Add the mixture to the cups just to about an inch from the top. Freeze and, when firm but not completely frozen, add the wooden sticks to the middle of the mixture in the cups. Continue freezing until solid. When you're ready to serve, run the sides of the cups under warm water for a few seconds, and peel the cup away.
Note: Gluten can be found in many different foods and products, from ketchup to soy sauce to candy and seasonings. While SheKnows.com tries to ensure these recipes are gluten-free, carefully read the ingredient labels of all food and food products you use for these recipes to ensure they are also gluten free.
Blueberry-yogurt pops recipe
Yields 4 (3 ounce) pops
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 6 ounces gluten-free vanilla yogurt
- 2/3 cup gluten-free nondairy frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Blend the ingredients together until smooth.
- If you'd like, add a few whole blueberries into the mixture before adding to the molds.
- Add the mixture to the molds and freeze for several hours until firm.
- When you're ready to serve them, run the molds under very warm water for a few seconds (don’t run the tops under the water) to help them loosen up.
- Remove and serve immediately.
More Gluten-free Goodie recipes
Cherry-almond popcorn balls
Brownies with caramel, almond and sea salt frosting
Creamy peanut butter pudding