Want to jazz up your traditional holiday tablescapes and party ideas? These unexpected holiday themes will have you entertaining in style this season! Whether you trim the trees in pink or host a sports-themed holiday dinner, your guests will love a unique twist on the traditional!
Pretty in pink
Go beyond the traditional red and green this season and style your table pretty in pink! Some simple changes to your holiday décor will create a gorgeous pink tablescape.
- First, visit your local fabric store for a glittery pink fabric to use as a table cover.
- If you have trouble finding pink ornaments, then buy inexpensive clear or silver ornaments and spray paint them with a pink color.
- Fill glass vases with pink ornaments and tie with accenting ribbons in silver or gold.
- Use a side table as a dessert bar and serve pink rock candy, gum balls, and other pink treats!
- You can even find silver or gold edible glitter dust at your local craft store to sprinkle on top of pink cupcakes.
- Host a pretty-in-pink cocktail party for your friends and serve a signature cocktail of cosmopolitans.
- Favors are always a treat so give away small bags of pink candy or even little containers of pink sea salt found in your grocery aisle. Guests will love the creativity of a pink holiday tablescape!
>>>Up next: Dr. Seuss How the Grinch Stole Christmas