Booze And S'mores, What's Not To Love?
S'mores are so popular, you've probably had them every single way, in brownies, cookies, cakes and even pies! But we can bet you've never had them this way, blended, spiked and served up in a milkshake!
This boozy milkshake is the grown-up way to enjoy your favorite childhood campfire snack. Unlike the sticky, messy s'mores you used to make, these keep your hands clean and give you a buzz at the same time! The toasted marshmallows MAKE these shakes so don’t forget to torch them when you're done!
Boozy s'mores milkshake recipe
- 2 cups milk chocolate ice cream
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 2-1/2 tablespoons Van Gogh chocolate vodka
- Whipped cream
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/3 cup mini-marshmallows
- Kitchen torch
- Mini Hershey's bars
- Melt the butter in a microwave. Mix with the graham cracker crumbs and press into the bottom of a Mason jar. Freeze for about an hour or until solid.
- To make the shakes, blend the ice cream, milk and vodka together in a blender until smooth. Pour the shake over the frozen graham cracker crumbs.
- Top the shake with whipped cream. Then add marshmallows and toast with a kitchen torch. Garnish with extra Hershey's bars and graham cracker crumbs.
More unique s'mores recipes
Mason jar s'mores
Simple s'mores pie recipe
Celebrate National S'mores Day with s'mores-n-berry bars