These meatballs are packed full of delicious quinoa, spinach, red onion and turkey. They can be made in under five minutes and baked in just under 30 minutes. You're not going to believe how much flavor and nutrition they pack.
Baked turkey quinoa meatballs
Yield about 25 medium-sized meatballs
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1/2 cup cooked quinoa, cooled
- 1/3 cup chopped spinach
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha sauce
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and cover a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or Silpat.
- In a bowl of an electric mixer add ground turkey, quinoa, spinach, red onion, garlic, Sriracha, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper, panko breadcrumbs and egg. Mix on low till combined.
- Roll into 1 to 1-1/2 inch balls and add to prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 30 minutes until firm and cooked throughout.
More meatball recipes
Cheese-stuffed meatball recipe
Buffalo chicken meatball recipe
Spicy garlic baked meatball recipe