Just roll up the delicious crab flavor and call it a night! Perfect for dinner or even for an appetizer. Everyone will love these crab rolls!
This is a tasty dish that can be prepared and baked in under 30 minutes. It's super simple and packed with flavor. Cut crescent rolls in half to make small appetizer-sized bites or keep them whole for a delicious dinner size. You're going to love this dish.
Crab and cream cheese crescent rolls recipe
Yields 8 big or 16 small crescents
- 3/4 cup imitation or fresh crabmeat
- 3 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 green onions, sliced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 (8 count) package of refrigerated crescent rolls
- Preheat oven to 375 F degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, add crab, cream cheese, mayonnaise, green onions, salt and pepper. Mix together on low until just combined.
- Open crescent rolls and unroll. If you want to make 8 large crescent rolls simply skip this step. If you are making 16 small crescent rolls, cut down the middle of the crescent roll, creating two very long triangle shaped pieces of dough.
- Divide filling between all the pieces of dough and add to the end (the large end) of the dough. Roll up and add to a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until browned.
More crab recipes
Avocado crabcake recipe
Creamy coconut curry recipe
Healthy baked crab rangoon recipe