Whether you're unwinding after a long day or enjoying a cocktail poolside, a citrusy rum mojito will hit the spot.
Sparkling limeade mojito recipe
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves, torn
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Juice of 2 limes, divided
- 1-1/4 cups clear rum
- 1 (33 ounce) bottle limeade sparkling soda (or your favorite flavored sparkling soda)
- In a tall glass or shaker, combine the mint leaves, sugar and juice from one lime. Muddle together to release the flavors. Add the rum.
- Fill 4 glasses with ice, pour 1/4 of the rum mixture into each glass, then top with limeade sparkling soda. Add additional lime juice, to taste.
More Daily Flavor
Watermelon tequila mojito
Papaya, pineapple and ginger cooler