Kids Of All Ages Will Love These
These super-simple sliders are made with fried chicken fingers that will have you coming back for seconds, thirds and maybe even fourths.
With each bite of these little yummies, you'll think of comfort food. These sliders are so tasty that it's hard to believe how easy they are to make. Big kids and little kids alike will love them. And don't forget to make extra for the cook!
Chicken finger sliders recipe
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 dashes smoked paprika
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 6 small rolls
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 6 slices tomato
- 1-1/2 cups shredded lettuce
- Cut the chicken breasts in half width-wise and cut into 1-inch wide strips.
- Coat all sides of the chicken with the salt, pepper and smoked paprika.
- Add the flour to a medium-size bowl and add the pieces of chicken. Coat the chicken with the flour on all sides. Set aside for a moment.
- In a medium-size skillet heat the oil on low to medium heat.
- Sprinkle a small amount of flour in the oil and when it bubbles lay each piece of chicken in the pan. Try to keep space between each piece of chicken.
- Turn the chicken over as it turns a golden color.
- Once all sides are a golden color (about 7 minutes), remove the chicken from the pan and lay each piece on a paper towel to absorb the excess oil.
- Cut the rolls in half and spread the mayonnaise on the inside of each piece.
- Lay the chicken fingers on the bottom side of the roll and top with a slice of tomato and shredded lettuce.
- Add the top side of the bun and serve while the chicken is still warm.
More chicken slider recipes
Slow cooker Buffalo chicken sliders recipe
Citrus barbecue chicken sliders with homestyle coleslaw
Easy barbecue chicken sliders