A Cool And Refreshing Tropical Taste
One sip of this delicious smoothie, and you'll feel like you're on vacation in a tropical paradise, just relaxing by the ocean with your feet in the cool sand.
So maybe you don't have time to take a vacation to a tropical paradise but here's the next best thing. Sit back, relax and give this cool and refreshing smoothie a try. It really hits the spot on a hot day, or any day for that matter. All you need to do is add six ingredients to a blender, blend away and you have a smoothie that will make your day.
Banana coconut smoothie recipe
Serves 2 to 3
- 2 whole bananas
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1 cup whole seedless green grapes
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 4 cups ice cubes
- 2 tablespoons shredded coconut (for garnish)
- 1 thick slice banana per serving (for garnish)
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- In a blender, add the whole bananas, coconut milk, shredded coconut, grapes, yogurt and ice cubes.
- Blend on the smoothie setting.
- While the smoothie is blending, in a small bowl add the lime juice and the thick slices of banana. Coat the bananas on all sides with the lime juice to prevent them from turning brown.
- Pour the smoothie into serving glasses and top with the remaining shredded coconut for garnish.
- Put one slice of banana on the lip of each serving glass for garnish and serve immediately.
More recipes with banana and coconut
Banana coconut milk freeze recipe
Oatmeal banana coconut cookies recipe
Bananas with coconut cream recipe