Black and white trifle recipe
- 1 pre-made devil's food cake
- 1/2 cup Kahlua coffee liqueur
- 1 tub Cool Whip, defrosted
- Chocolate pudding
- Oreo cookies, crumbled
- 1 tub Cool Whip Icing, defrosted
- Cut the cake up into 1-inch pieces and place the pieces of chocolate cake into the bottom of a glass bowl.
- Sprinkle Kahlua over the cake and let sit overnight.
- Make a piping bag out of a Ziploc bag for the Cool Whip and make a layer of Cool Whip on top of the cake pieces.
- Add another layer of chocolate cake pieces.
- Similar to the Cool Whip layer, create piping bags out of Ziploc bags and pipe 2 bags of chocolate pudding on top of the cake and spread around evenly.
- Add a layer of Oreo crumbles and place more chocolate cake pieces on top.
- Pipe Cool Whip Icing on top of the trifle and spread it out evenly, then top it all off with some more Oreo crumbles.
More dessert recipes
Ice cream-inspired rocky road parfaits
Fruit and lemon curd layered angel food cake
Red, white and blue no-bake cheesecake bites