Summer Flavors All Wrapped Up
Fresh summer peaches and ripe avocado slices fill this refreshing summer wrap. The honey lime spread adds a hint of sweet lime flavor and the pine nuts add a nice crunchy texture. These are healthy and a great make-ahead option for lunch or snacks.
Nothing is more delicious than juicy summer peaches and creamy avocado. Here we paired the two in a delicious and unique sandwich wrap. You can certainly make these ahead of time if you are planning a day at the beach, park or just as a handy snack.
Fresh peach and avocado wrap with honey lime spread recipe
For the spread
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise or veganaise ( a vegan mayonnaise substitute)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 small lime, juiced and zested
- Salt and pepper to taste
For the wraps
- 4 large tortillas or wraps
- 2 large peaches, sliced
- 1 avocado, pit removed and sliced
- 1 cup spring mix or fresh spinach
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- In a bowl mix all of the ingredients for the spread. Cover and chill for 30 minutes or until ready to use.
- Spread each tortilla with the honey lime spread. Divide the spinach, peaches and avocado between each tortilla. Top with a sprinkle of pine nuts and roll up. If making these ahead, wrap tightly in plastic wrap and store in the refrigerator or cut in half and serve immediately.
More easy wrap ideas
Blue cheese BLT wraps
Asian veggie wraps
Veggie wraps with avocado honey dressing