Serve this simple (and we mean simple) peach cobbler at your next grilling party, and people will be begging for the recipe. It's up to you to decide to tell them the truth or act like you slaved all day! (Shhh... your secret's safe with us!)
3-Ingredient grilled peach cobbler recipe
- 2 (29 ounce) cans peach halves in heavy syrup
- 1 (15.25 ounce) box vanilla cake mix
- 1 stick unsalted butter cubed (plus 1 tablespoon or cooking spray)
- Preheat grill to medium-high. Grease a disposable 9 x 13-inch aluminum pan with the 1 tablespoon of butter or simply spray with cooking spray.
- Pour both cans of peaches (with their syrup) into the pan. Pour the dry cake mix evenly over the top of the peaches. Scatter the cubed butter pieces all over the top. Cover pan tightly with aluminum foil.
- Place pan on the grill, cover the grill with lid and grill about 30 minutes. Take foil off and grill an additional 10 minutes or until lightly browned, hot and bubbly. Serve with vanilla ice cream, whipped cream and garnish with mint if desired.
More grilled dessert recipes
Grilled pineapple shortcake
Grilled banana splits
Grilled fruit kabobs