(page 2 of 2)
Fresh fruit-infused water recipe
Tip: This is great to keep on hand and sip throughout your day especially when you want something with flavor.
- 1 large plastic or glass pitcher
- 1 gallon filtered water
- 2 cups chopped fresh fruit (Add a variety of chopped fresh fruits such as nectarines, apples, berries, citrus, melon, kiwi, grapes or pineapple)
- Fresh herbs such as rosemary or fresh mint
- Add the gallon of filtered water to the pitcher. Add the fresh fruit and herbs and mix well.
- Allow the water to chill several hours to help the flavors blend.
Clean deviled eggs recipe
Serves 6 (2 halves per person)
- 6 organic eggs, hard boiled
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons mustard
- 1 tablespoon chives, chopped
- Sea salt to taste
- Paprika and fresh parsley as garnish (optional)
- Slice each hard-boiled egg in half, removing the yolks. In a bowl add the yolks, Greek yogurt, mustard and chives, mixing everything well until the mixture is smooth and creamy. Taste the mixture and season as desired with salt.
- Spoon the filling into each of the egg halves. Garnish with fresh parsley and a sprinkle of paprika. Chill until ready to serve.
Clean-eating baked coconut shrimp recipe
Adapted by the gracious pantry
- 1 pound peeled shrimp, deveined
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup whole wheat panko breadcrumbs
- 1-1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1-1/2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 egg whites
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the egg whites and the coconut oil, mixing well.
- In a separate bowl, add the coconut, panko breadcrumbs, garlic and onion powder, mixing well to combine.
- Dip each shrimp into the egg white mixture then into the breadcrumb mixture. Place on the cookie sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Serve immediately.
More clean eating inspiration
5 ways to use chia seeds
Shredded veggie summer slaw
Strawberry basil quinoa salad