A Tropical No-Bake Spin On Dessert
A creamy cheesecake filling is combined with pineapple and coconut and whipped up into these amazing cheesecakes. Thick and creamy with hints of tropical flavors, this no-bake dessert is one you will make over and over.
Thick, rich and creamy with a hint of tropical fruit in every bite! These are a great make-ahead dessert for any barbecue, pool party or summer picnic. To transform these into an "adults only" version, see the tip at the end of the article!
Mini no-bake pineapple coconut cheesecake recipe
Yields 6-8 mini cheesecakes
For the crust
- 1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 6-8 clear glasses or plastic cups
For the filling
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup thawed whipped topping (like Cool Whip)
- 1/4 -1/2 cup agave nectar (depending on desired sweetness)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup crushed pineapple
- 1/2 cup sweetened shredded coconut, plus extra for garnish
- Whipped cream for garnish (optional)
- In a small bowl mix the graham cracker crumbs and melted butter together. Divide the mixture between the glasses and press down firmly around the bottom to form a crust. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl add the cream cheese, whipped topping, agave, vanilla, pineapple and coconut. Mix with a hand mixer until light and fluffy. Spoon the filling into each glass and chill.
- When ready to serve garnish with whipped cream and extra shredded coconut. Serve immediately.
Stir a few spoonfuls of spiced rum into the cheesecake mixture to make these no-bake pina colada cheesecakes!
More no-bake dessert ideas
No-bake coconut bars
No-bake brownie batter cheesecakes
No-bake chocolate chip cookie dough bites