With An Abundance Of Pears In The Kitchen And Blueberries In The Freezer, This Vegan Cobbler Was The Perfect Way To Deliciously Get My Family's Fruit Quota Up For The Day.
With an abundance of pears in the kitchen and blueberries in the freezer, this vegan cobbler was the perfect way to deliciously get my family's fruit quota up for the day.
With an abundance of pears in the kitchen and blueberries in the freezer, this vegan cobbler was the perfect way toÂ deliciously get my family's fruit quota up for the day.Blueberry Pear Cobbler
- 1 tablespoon ground flax
- 3 tablespoons warm water
- 3 ripe, softÂ pears, cored, sliced
- 3 cups blueberries (if frozen, thaw and drain)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup sugar, divided
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- Dairy-free whipped cream for serving
More vegan dessert recipes!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, stir together flax and water. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine pears, berries, cinnamon, and 3 tablespoons sugar. Transfer fruit mixture to a 9-inch square baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together remaining sugar, cornstarch, flour, baking powder, and salt. Stir in flax mixture and maple syrup just until moistened.
- Drop flour mixture on top of the fruit mixture.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until the topping is lightly browned and the fruit is hot.
- Serve topped with dairy-free whipped cream.