If You're Looking For A Way To Convince Your Family To Eat -- And Actually Enjoy -- Cauliflower, Try Roasting It Until It Is Tender Sweet Then Tossing It With Lemon Zest And Garlic Oil.
If you're looking for a way to convince your family to eat -- and actually enjoy -- cauliflower, try roasting it until it is tender sweet then tossing it with lemon zest and garlic oil.
If you're looking for a way to convince your family to eat -- and actually enjoy -- cauliflower, try roasting it until it is tender sweet then tossing it with lemon zest and garlic oil.Roasted Cauliflower with Lemon Zest and Garlic Oil
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 cup olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 3Â cloves garlic cloves, sliced
- 1 tablespoon finely grated lemon zest
- Fresh parsley for garnish
More tasty vegan side dish recipes!
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Toss cauliflower with 2 to 3 tablespoons olive oil and salt and pepper.
- Spread cauliflower in a single layer on a large rimmed baking sheet.
- Roast for 25 minutes, turning with a spatula occasionally to evenly cook. Cauliflower is done when it is golden brown and tender.
- Meanwhile, in a small pan over medium-low heat, combine remaining oil and garlic. When oil is hot, remove from heat and set aside while cauliflower is cooking.
- Strain oil to remove garlic (optional, if you love garlic).
- Transfer cauliflower to a serving bowl. Drizzle with garlic oil to taste (save the extra for drizzling in other recipes). Add lemon zest and toss well to combine.
- Season with salt and pepper. Serve hot, garnished with parsley.