Stuffed Mushrooms Are Always A Welcome Finger Food To Set Out Before Dinner. This Vegan Appetizer Features Dairy-Free Cheese And Spinach.
Stuffed mushrooms are always a welcome finger food to set out before dinner. This vegan appetizer features dairy-free cheese and spinach.
Stuffed mushrooms are always a welcome finger food to set out before dinner. This vegan appetizer features dairy-free cheese and spinach.Spinach Stuffed Mushrooms
- 20 large button mushrooms, stems removed
- 6 ounces vegan cream cheese
- 8 ounces frozen spinach, thawed, squeezed well to remove excess water
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup shredded vegan cheese
More delish vegan appetizer recipes!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Finely chop 10 of the mushroom stems and place in a large bowl. Set mushroom caps aside.
- Add cream cheese and spinach to bowl and stir well to combine. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place mushroom caps, bottom side up, on a large baking sheet.
- Use a spoon to fill caps with spinach-cheese filling.
- Bake for 12 minutes. Sprinkle top of mushrooms with shredded cheese.
- Bake for another 5 minutes.
- Transfer mushrooms to a stack of paper towels to absorb any moisture.
- Place on a platter and serve warm.