Serve These Crispy Fried Onion Patties Topped With Chutney And You'll Have Clamoring From Your Family To Make Them More Often.
Serve these crispy fried onion patties topped with chutney and you'll have clamoring from your family to make them more often.
Serve these crispy fried onion patties topped with chutney and you'll have clamoring from your family to make them more often.Fried Onion Patties with Mango Chutney
- 2 cups chickpea flour
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 4 onions, halved, thinly sliced
- Vegetable oil for frying
- Mango chutney of your choice
- Assorted finely chopped vegetables for garnish (optional)
More tasty vegan dinner recipes!
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, salt, garam masala, mint, and parsley.
- Add enough water to make a thick batter.
- Add the onions and mix to coat well.
- Use your hands to form small thick patties.
- Make sure oil is heated to 350 degrees F.
- Place patties in oil and fry forÂ 5 minutes, turning occasionally, or until browned.
- Let drain on paper towels.
- Serve hot with mango chutney and chopped veggies.