I Love Cheesecake. I Love Coffee. I Really Love Chocolate Covered Espresso Beans. So It's Only Natural That I Had To Bring All Of These Things Together In A Dessert. This Vegan Cheesecake Is A Yummy Way To Get A Little Extra Caffeine.
I love cheesecake. I love coffee. I really love chocolate covered espresso beans. So it's only natural that I had to bring all of these things together in a dessert. This vegan cheesecake is a yummy way to get a little extra caffeine.
I love cheesecake. I love coffee. I really love chocolate covered espresso beans. So it's only natural that I had to bring all of these things together in a dessert. This vegan cheesecake is a yummy way to get a little extra caffeine.VeganÂ Cheesecake
- 1-1/2 cups chocolate wafers, crushed
- 5 tablespoons warm coconut oil
- 1 cup whole unsalted cashews, soaked inÂ strong brewed coffeeÂ for a few hours, drained
- 4 ounces firm tofu
- 4 ounces vegan cream cheese
- 4 ounces vegan sour cream
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons pure almond extract
- Dairy-free whipped topping
- Generous handful dark chocolate covered espresso beans
More delish vegan dessert recipes!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a well-greased 8-inch springform pan, combine chocolate wafers and coconut oil. Press wafers onto the bottom and up the side of the pan (about 1 inch up).
- In a food processor, combine cashews, tofu, cream cheese, sour cream, sugar, syrup, and almond extract. Puree until smooth.
- Transfer filling to the springform pan and spread evenly.
- Bake for 40 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow to cool.
- USe a knife to run around the springform pan and side of cheesecake. Loosen ring but don't remove. Refrigerate overnight.
- Remove cheesecake from the oven and remove the ring.
- Serve cheesecake topped with whipped topping and chocolate covered espresso beans.