Share The Love Of Valentine's Day (And The Love Of Sweets!) With These Heart-Shaped Vegan Sugar Cookies.
Share the love of Valentine's Day (and the love of sweets!) with these heart-shaped vegan sugar cookies.
Share the love of Valentine's Day (and the love of sweets!) with these heart-shaped vegan sugar cookies.Vegan Sugar CookiesIngredients:
- 1-1/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup vegan butter
- 1 to 2 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
More tasty vegan dessert recipes!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- In a food processor, combine flour, sugar, and baking soda. Pulse a few times to mix.
- Add vegan butter, 1 tablespoon water, and vanilla to the flour mixture. Pulse until ingredients come together. If the dough seems dry, add the remaining tablespoon of water.
- Dump dough out and divide in half.
- Put each portion in between 2 large sheets of floured parchment paper. Use a rolling pin to roll dough until it is 1/4-inch thick.
- Use an assortment of heart cookie cutters to cut out heart-shaped cookies. Gather up scraps and re-roll to cut out more cookies.
- Place cookies on prepared cookie sheets about 1/2-inch apart.
- Bake for 7 to 10 minutes or until cookies are golden around the edges. Start watching cookies at 7 minutes to make sure you don't overbake them.
- Cool cookies completely then use your favorite cookie icings and decor.