Chia Is An Amazing Superfood That Can Be Used In Both Food And Drink Recipes. This Tasty Vegan Muffin Recipe Features Mamma Chia, A Delicious Chia Drink.
Chia is an amazing superfood that can be used in both food and drink recipes. This tasty vegan muffin recipe features Mamma Chia, a delicious chia drink.
Chia is an amazing superfood that can be used in both food and drink recipes. This tasty vegan muffin recipe features Mamma Chia
, a delicious chia drink.
Mamma Chia Banana Breakfast Muffins
Recipe courtesy of Sage Gordon, sales coordinator at Mamma Chia
- 1-1/2 cups organic whole wheat pastry flour
- 3/4 cup organic oats
- 2-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon organic cinnamon
- 1/4 cup organic agave nectar
- 1/4 cup organic almond butter
- 1 cup organic banana (mashed)
- 1 bottle Raspberry Passion Mamma Chia
More vegan baking recipes!
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. and line a muffin pan with paper cups.
- In a medium bowl, combine wheat pastry flour, oats, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon (dry ingredients).
- In a small bowl, whisk together agave nectar, almond butter, mashed banana, and Mamma Chia (wet ingredients).
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix until evenly moistened.
- Divide evenly among muffin cups.
- Bake for about 18 minutes, until a wooden toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve warm.