A Scrumptiously Simply Recipe From Gluten-Free Chef And Food Writer Carol Kicinski, This Stir-Fry Dish Is The Perfect Antidote To The Winter Blues.
A scrumptiously simply recipe from gluten-free chef and food writer Carol Kicinski, this stir-fry dish is the perfect antidote to the winter blues.
A scrumptiously simply recipe from gluten-free chef and food writer Carol Kicinski, this stir-fry dish is the perfect antidote to the winter blues.Stir-Fry Noodles with Peanut SauceIngredients:
- 1 pound rice noodles (sometimes called rice sticks or Bahn Pho) or gluten free fettuccini
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 7 ounces shiitake mushrooms, cleaned, stemmed and sliced into Â¼ inch pieces
- 2 red bell peppers, stemmed, seeded and deveined and thinly sliced
- 6 green onions, cleaned trimmed and cut into 1 inch pieces
- 3/4 cup San-J Thai Peanut Sauce (does contain honey)
More healthy vegan recipes!
- Cook the noodles in salted boiling water according to the package directions, stirring often with a fork to keep the noodles separated. Drain and rinse well under hot water.
- Heat the oil over high heat in a large skillet or wok until it shimmers. Add the mushrooms, peppers, and white part of the green onion and cook for 2 minutes, stirring often.
- Add the drained noodles, green part of the green onions, and San-J Thai Peanut Sauce.
- Continue to cook, stirring constantly, for another 2 minutes or until the noodles have absorbed most of the sauce. Serve immediately.