Packed With Green Vegetables, Tossed With Pesto, This Pasta Recipe Is A Nutritious Vegan Dinner Dish To Put On Your Table To Help You Keep Your New Year's Resolution To Eat Healthier.
Packed with green vegetables, tossed with pesto, this pasta recipe is a nutritious vegan dinner dish to put on your table to help you keep your new year's resolution to eat healthier.
Packed with green vegetables, tossed with pesto, this pasta recipe is a nutritious vegan dinner dish to put on your table to help you keep your new year's resolution to eat healthier.Green Veggie Pasta
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 heads broccoli, cut into bite-sized florets
- 2 zucchini, halved lengthwise, sliced crosswise
- 8 ounces green beans, ends trimmed, cut into 2-inch pieces
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pound corkscrew pasta
- 2/3 cup homemade or storebought pesto (or more to taste)
- Fresh parsley for garnish
More tasty vegan dinner recipes!
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Meanwhile, toss vegetables with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Spread on a rimmed baking sheet and roast in the oven for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until veggies are slightly browned and tender.
- In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook pasta according to package directions until al dente. Drain pasta into a colander and return to the pot.
- Add pesto and vegetables to the pasta and toss well to coat. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve hot, garnished with fresh parsley.