Rum Balls Are A Quintessential Sweet Offered At Many Holiday Parties. Give Your Favorite Holiday Hostesses A Bath Of These Yummy Rum Balls.
Rum balls are a quintessential sweet offered at many holiday parties. Give your favorite holiday hostesses a bath of these yummy rum balls.
Rum balls are a quintessential sweet offered at many holiday parties. Give your favorite holiday hostesses a bath of these yummy rum balls.Holiday Rum Balls
- 2Â cups gingersnap cookieÂ crumbs
- 1-1/2 cups pecans
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- Generous pinch of ground ginger
- Generous pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/3 cup rum
- 1 cup finely shredded coconut
More vegan holiday recipes!
- Place 2 cups of the cookie crumbs in a large bowl.
- Finely grind pecans in a food processor. Add them to the bowl.
- Add sugar, ginger, and salt, stirring to combine. Stir in syrup and rum.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- SpreadÂ coconut in a shallow bowl.
- Using a tablespoon, scoop out spoonfuls of the rumÂ mixture and shape into 1-inch balls.
- Roll the balls in the coconut. Place balls on a silicone-lined baking sheet.
- Refrigerate until firm, about 1 hour.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.