Looking To Get More Quinoa In Your Diet? Naturally Gluten-Free, Quinoa Deliciously Partners Up With Spinach, Cranberries, Almonds, And Croutons Made From Gluten-Free Canyon Bakehouse Caraway Bread.
Looking to get more quinoa in your diet? Naturally gluten-free, quinoa deliciously partners up with spinach, cranberries, almonds, and croutons made from gluten-free Canyon Bakehouse Caraway Bread.
Looking to get more quinoa in your diet? Naturally gluten-free, quinoa deliciously partners up with spinach, cranberries, almonds, and croutons made from gluten-free Canyon Bakehouse Caraway Bread.Canyon Bakehouse Spinach Quinoa Salad with Caraway Croutons
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 teaspoon dried cilantro
- 6 slices Canyon Bakehouse Caraway Bread, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup uncooked quinoa
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 3/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup roughly chopped almonds
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
More vegan salad recipes!
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- In large bowl combine 2 tablespoons olive oil, cilantro and bread cubes; gently toss to combine until evenly coated. Spread cubes onto a baking sheet in a single layer. Bake for 15 minutes, then stir the croutons and bake for another 15 minutes until golden brown and crispy.
- Remove from oven; set aside to cool.
- Bring 2 cups water to a boil in a medium saucepan; add quinoa and reduce heat. Simmer for 15 minutes or until quinoa is soft and chewy. Fluff with a fork; set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, steam spinach in a steamer over medium heat. Cook for 4 minutes or until wilted. Drain and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk honey, curry powder, sea salt, pepper, lemon juice and remaining olive oil in a large bowl. Add quinoa, dried cranberries, spinach, almonds and crushed red pepper; gently toss to combine. Top with croutons and serve.