If You Have Puff Pastry On Hand, This Cinnamon Roll Recipe Is Even Easier Than Driving To Get Store-Bought Breakfast Eats.
If you have puff pastry on hand, this cinnamon roll recipe is even easier than driving to get store-bought breakfast eats.
If you have puff pastry on hand, this cinnamon roll recipe is even easier than driving to get store-bought breakfast eats.Easiest Cinnamon Rolls Ever
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- Generous pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup dried currants
- 1 sheet Pepperidge Farms Puff Pastry, thawed
More vegan breakfast recipes!
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, combine sugar, cinnamon and salt. In another small bowl, combine walnuts and currants.
- Lightly flour your countertop or baking board.
- Roll pastry sheet into a 14x11-inch rectangle.
- Sprinkle evenly with sugar mixture then with walnut mixture.
- Starting at the short side of the rectangle, roll pastry up jelly-roll style.
- Use a sharp knife to evenly cut the roll crosswise into 16 pieces.
- Place each piece on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Serve warm with or without an icing of your choice.