Start Christmas Morning With This Scrumptious, Fragrant French Toast Casserole Made With Chobani Vanilla Greek Yogurt.
Start Christmas morning with this scrumptious, fragrant French toast casserole made with Chobani Vanilla Greek Yogurt.
Start Christmas morning with this scrumptious, fragrant French toast casserole made with Chobani Vanilla Greek Yogurt.Baked Vanilla Cinnamon French Toast
- 1-1/2 cups Chobani Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 10 (3/4-inch-thick) slices challah, brioche, or raisin bread
- 3/4 cups milk
- 4 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Pinch kosher salt
- Fresh berries
- Maple syrup and powdered sugar (optional)
More tasty vegetarian recipes!
- Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Arrange bread slices in prepared baking dish.
- Whisk together yogurt, milk, eggs, sugar, cinnamon, vanilla and salt. Pour over bread, cover dish with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
- Set dish on the counter and preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Remove plastic wrap. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Slice and serve warm with fresh berries and syrup.