Chocolate And Pupmkin Are A Delectable Marriage In These Seasonal Vegan Dessert Bars.
Chocolate and pupmkin are a delectable marriage in these seasonal vegan dessert bars.
Chocolate and pupmkin are a delectable marriage in these seasonal vegan dessert bars. Dark Chocolate Pumpkin Bars
- 6 tablespoons coconut oil, warmed
- 1 (15-ounce) can pure pumpkin puree
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1-1/2 cups unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup chopped dark chocolate
More tasty vegan baking recipes!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and grease a 9-inch square baking dish.
- In aÂ large bowl, whisk together coconut oil, pumpkin, sugar, and salt.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, cocoa powder, and baking soda.
- Add flour mixture to pumpkin mixture, stirring until just combined.
- Stir in dark chocolate.
- Pour batter into prepared baking dish. Bake for 45 to 50 minutes or until a cake tester inserted in the center comes out clean with just a few crumbs.
- CoolÂ completely on a wire rack. Cut into bars.