Save Time In The Kitchen This Holiday Season By Baking Cookie Dough In A Large Baking Dish Instead Of Making Batches Of Cookies. These PB&C Bars Will Be A Welcome Treat For Your Holiday Guests.
Save time in the kitchen this holiday season by baking cookie dough in a large baking dish instead of making batches of cookies. These PB&C bars will be a welcome treat for your holiday guests.
Save time in the kitchen this holiday season by baking cookie dough in a large baking dish instead of making batches of cookies. These PB&C bars will be a welcome treat for your holiday guests.Peanut Butter Chocolate Bars
- 2 tablespoons ground flax
- 6 tablespoons water
- 1 cup vegan butter
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2-1/4 cups all purpose flour
- 3 cups vegan chocolate chips, divided
- 1 cup peanuts
More tasty vegan dessert recipes!
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. and grease a 13x9-inch baking dish.
- In a small bowl, stir together flax and water. Set aside.
- In the bowl of a standup mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, combine butter, peanut butter, and sugars. Beat until creamy and smooth.
- Add flax mixture and beat until incorporated. Add vanilla, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Beat until incorporated.
- Add flour and beat on low until flour is moistened. Increase speed and beat until just combined.
- Add 2 cups chocolate chips and the peanuts and stir to combine.
- Transfer mixture to the prepared baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining chocolate chips.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden and baked through.
- Let cool on a wire rack then cut into bars.