Phyllo Is A Must-Have Holiday Cooking Staple In The Vegan Kitchen. In This Vegan Holiday Appetizer Recipe, Phyllo Serves As A Crisp, Flaky Base For Flavorful Garlic Vegetables.
Phyllo is a must-have holiday cooking staple in the vegan kitchen. In this vegan holiday appetizer recipe, phyllo serves as a crisp, flaky base for flavorful garlic vegetables.
Phyllo is a must-have holiday cooking staple in the vegan kitchen. In this vegan holiday appetizer recipe, phyllo serves as a crisp, flaky base for flavorful garlic vegetables.Garlic Vegetable Phyllo Pizzettes
- 12 large sheets frozen, thawed phyllo dough
- 1/4 cup olive oil, divided
- 1 cup marinated artichoke hearts, drained, chopped
- 1/2 cup roasted red peppers, chopped
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes packed in olive oil, drained, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme
More delish vegan appetizer recipes!
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Make 2 stacks of 6 phyllo sheets each. Brush in between each layer with olive oil. Use a sharp knife to cut each stack into 4 squares.
- Transfer squares to 2 baking sheets.
- In a medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Pile artichoke mixture on top of each phyllo square.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until phyllo gets lightly browned on the edges.
- Transfer to a serving platter and serve warm.