Are You Already Tying On Your Apron And Planning Your Holiday Cookie Menu? Put These Vegan Peanut Butter Cookies On Your Must-Bake List.
Are you already tying on your apron and planning your holiday cookie menu? Put these vegan peanut butter cookies on your must-bake list.
Are you already tying on your apron and planning your holiday cookie menu? Put these vegan peanut butter cookies on your must-bake list.Â Peanut Butter Cookies
Yields 2 dozenIngredients:
- 1 tablespoon ground flax
- 3 tablespoons hot water
- 1-1/3 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 8 tablespoons vegan butter
- 1-1/2 cups chunky peanut butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
More delish vegan cookie recipes!
- In a small bowl, stir together flax and water. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, and salt.
- In the bowl of a stand-up mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, combine vegan butter and peanut butter. Beat until smooth. Add sugar and beat until smooth.
- Add flax mixture to mixer bowl and beat until incorporated. Beat in vanilla.
- Add flour mixture and blend on low until ingredients are well-combined.
- Transfer cookie dough onto a sheet of plastic wrap and use floured hands to form it into a disk. Wrap tightly and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Form dough into 1-1/2-inch balls. Place balls 2 inches apart on baking sheets.
- Use the back of a fork to press each ball down then reposition fork to make a cross-hatch pattern on the top of each cookie.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Let cookies cool on the pans for 5 minutes then transfer to wire racks to cool further.