Pumpkin, Curry, And Coconut Scrumptiously Come Together In This Easy Vegan Dinner Recipe.
Pumpkin, curry, and coconut scrumptiously come together in this easy vegan dinner recipe.
Pumpkin, curry, and coconut scrumptiously come together in this easy vegan dinner recipe.Pumpkin Curry
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 2 teaspoons yellow curry powder
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 1 large red jalapeno, seeded, thinly sliced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 cups diced peeled pumpkin
- 1 cup water
- 4 kaffir lime leaves, torn or sliced into small pieces
- 4 sprigs Thai basil, tightly rolled and thinly sliced
- Salt to taste
- Steamed rice for serving
More belly-warming vegan curry recipes!
- Pour coconut milk into a medium pot over medium heat. Add the curry powder, ginger, jalapeno, and garlic. Bring to a vigorous simmer then reduce heat to low. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add pumpkin and water, stirring to combine. Bring to a simmer over medium heat and continue to simmer for 10 minutes or until pumpkin is tender.
- Stir in chickpeas and cook for 2 minutes more to heat through.
- Remove pot from heat and stir in lime leaves and basil. Taste and season with salt.
- Serve immediately over steamed rice.