Pumpkin Pancakes Are A Perfect Fit For A Filling Fall Breakfast Or Brunch. This Vegan Pancake Recipe Features White Whole Wheat Flour, Almond Milk, And Pumpkin Pie Spice. You Don't Need Many Ingredients To Make A Hearty Plate Of Carb-Craving Goodness.
Pumpkin pancakes are a perfect fit for a filling fall breakfast or brunch. This vegan pancake recipe features white whole wheat flour, almond milk, and pumpkin pie spice. You don't need many ingredients to make a hearty plate of carb-craving goodness.
Pumpkin pancakes are a perfect fit for a filling fall breakfast or brunch. This vegan pancake recipe features white whole wheat flour, almond milk, and pumpkin pie spice. You don't need many ingredients to make a hearty plate of carb-craving goodness.Vegan Pumpkin Pancakes
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 2-1/2 cups white whole wheat flour
- 1Â tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup canned pure pumpkin (try Farmer's Market Organic Canned Pumpkin)
- 1 teaspoon pureÂ vanilla extract
- 2 cups 100 percent apple juice
More tasty vegan breakfast recipes!
- In a large bowl, stir together almond milk and vinegar. Let sit for 5 minutes or until it curdles.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and pumpkin pie spice.
- Whisk pumpkin, vanilla, and apple juice into almond milk mixture.
- Add flour mixture and stir until well combined. If batter seems thick, add a bit more apple juice or water to thin.
- Heat a nonstick griddle to medium-high heat.
- Pour batter onto griddle and cook until the edges of pancakes set and little bubbles pop on the surface. Flip pancakes and cook until both sides are lightly browned.
- Serve with your favorite toppings.