Celebrate The Season Of Apples With This Simple Slow Cooker Vegan Dessert Recipe, Featuring Apples, Granola, And Warm Autumn Spices.
Celebrate the season of apples with this simple slow cooker vegan dessert recipe, featuring apples, granola, and warm autumn spices.
Celebrate the season of apples with this simple slow cooker vegan dessert recipe, featuring apples, granola, and warm autumn spices.Slow Cooker Apple Crunch
- 8Â Granny Smith apples, cored, sliced
- 2-1/2 cups vegan granola, divided
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons vegan butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground all spice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Pinch of salt
More tasty vegan dessert recipes!
- Place apple slices in a lightly greased 4-quart slow cooker.
- In a medium bowl, combine the rest of the ingredients, reservingÂ 2/3 cup of the granola. Sprinkle granola mixture evenly over apples.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6 hours
- Serve warm with vegan yogurt, sour cream, or ice cream, garnished with reserved granola.