Looking For A Fast And Fabulous Vegan Cornbread For Your Holiday Menu? Eight Ingredients And 35 Minutes Is All You Need To Make This Yummy Vegan Holiday Recipe.
Looking for a fast and fabulous vegan cornbread for your holiday menu? Eight ingredients and 35 minutes is all you need to make this yummy vegan holiday recipe. Serve it with vegan butter whipped with maple syrup.
Looking for a fast and fabulous vegan cornbread for your holiday menu? Eight ingredients and 35 minutesÂ is all you need to make this yummy vegan holiday recipe. Serve it with vegan butter whipped with maple syrup.Quick and Easy Vegan Cornbread
- 2 cups plain soy milk
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 cups cornmeal
- 1 cup unbleached white whole wheat flour
- 2-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, warmed
- 3 tablespoons pure maple syrup
More tasty vegan holiday recipes!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray a 9Ã13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, stir together soy milk and vinegar. Set aside for 5 minutes.
- In a large bowl, whisk together cornmeal, flour, baking powder, and salt.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together coconut oil and maple syrup.
- Add soy milk to coconut oil mixture and whisk well to combine.
- Add soy milk mixture to the cornmeal mixture and stir until moistened.
- Pour batter into prepared baking dish and bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Let cool for 5 minutes in the dish then cut into squares and serve.