Fun For Holiday Entertaining And Scrumptious To Eat Even When There Is No Special Occasion, These Baklava Bites Are Made Easy With The Help Of Athen's Fillo Shells And Bake In 10 Minutes.
Fun for holiday entertaining and scrumptious to eat even when there is no special occasion, these baklava bites are made easy with the help of Athen's fillo shells and bake in 10 minutes.
Fun for holiday entertaining and scrumptious to eat even when there is no special occasion, these baklava bites are made easy with the help of Athen's fillo shells and bake in 10 minutes.Cranberry Lemon Baklava Bites
- 1/2 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped dried cranberries
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon warm coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons agave
- 15 Athens Mini Fillo Shells (1 box)
- 1/4 cup plain soy or coconut yogurt
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, combine walnuts, cranberries, cinnamon, coconut oil, lemon juice and agave until well blended.
- Place shells on a cookie sheet and spoon 1 rounded teaspoon of walnut mixture into each shell.
- Bake for 9 to 11 minutes, or until tarts are golden brown. Let cool for 10 minutes.
- In a small bowl, mix yogurt and lemon zest.
- Spoon one dollop of yogurt mixture on each shell. Serve immediately.