If You've Got Cocoa, Coconut Milk, And Confectioners' Sugar On Hand, You've Got The Makings For This Quick Vegan Chocolate Frosting.
If you've got cocoa, coconut milk, and confectioners' sugar on hand, you've got the makings for this quick vegan chocolate frosting.
If you've got cocoa, coconut milk, and confectioners' sugar on hand, you've got the makings for this quick vegan chocolate frosting.Simple Chocolate Frosting
Makes 1-1/2 cupsIngredients:
- 2 tablespoons vegan butter, softened
- 1-1/4 cups confectioners' sugar
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup coconut milk (shake can before opening)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
More tasty vegan dessert recipes!
- InÂ the bowl of aÂ standup mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, combine butter and sugar. Mix on low until moistened, scraping down the sides of the bowl frequently.
- Add cocoa powder and salt and blend on low until moistened. Increase speed to medium and blend, scraping down sides of the bowl frequently, until smooth.
- Add coconut milk and vanilla. Blend on medium, scraping down sides of the bowl often, until smooth.
- Use immediately or refrigerate for up to 1 week.