Grapes, Apples, Celery, And Walnuts Dressed Up With Crisp Lettuce And Crostini Make For A Light, Flavorful, And Elegant Vegan Lunch.
Grapes, apples, celery, and walnuts dressed up with crisp lettuce and crostini make for a light, flavorful, and elegant vegan lunch.
Grapes, apples, celery, and walnuts dressed up with crisp lettuce and crostini make for a light, flavorful, and elegant vegan lunch.Grape and Apple Waldorf Salad
- 2 cups grapes, each halved
- 2 apples, cored, diced
- 2 stalks celery, diced, or 2/3 cup diced jicama
- 1 cup coarsely chopped toasted walnuts
- 1/4 cup minced red onion
- 2 tablespoons minced parsley
- 1/2 cup vegan mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup vegan sour cream
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 6 cups torn romaine lettuce
- 1 baguette, cut into 1/2-inch slices, toasted
More tasty vegan salad recipes!
- In a large bowl, mix together grapes, apples, celery or jicama, walnuts, parsley, mayonnaise, and sour cream.Â Season with salt and pepper.
- Place lettuce on a serving platter and top with grape mixture.
- Serve with toasted baguette slices.