Pluck Those Plump, Juicy Tomatoes Off The Vine And Make This Colorful Tomato Bruschetta Bursting With Garden Flavors.
Pluck those plump, juicy tomatoes off the vine and make this colorful tomato bruschetta bursting with garden flavors.
Pluck those plump, juicy tomatoes off the vine and make this colorful tomato bruschetta bursting with garden flavors.Garden Tomato Bruschetta
- 1 (16-ounce) baguette, sliced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons homemade pesto
- 3 cups diced vine-ripe tomatoes
- Fresh basil leaves
More vegan appetizer recipes!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place slices of bread on a baking sheet in a single layer and brush each slice with a little olive oil.
- Toast bread in the oven until slices are golden brown.
- In a large bowl, whisk together remaining olive oil and pesto.
- Add tomatoes and toss well.
- Pile tomatoes on toast and garnish with fresh basil leaves to serve.