Brighten Up Your Usual Summer Salad By Tossing In Fresh Blueberries And Blue Cheese. Make It Vegan By Leaving Out The Cheese.
Brighten up your usual summer salad by tossing in fresh blueberries and blue cheese. Make it vegan by leaving out the cheese.
Brighten up your usual summer salad by tossing in fresh blueberries and blue cheese. Make it vegan by leaving out the cheese.Very Blue Berry Salad
- 8 cups fresh spinach
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 ripe but firm pear, cored, diced
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons walnut oil
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh chives
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
More tasty vegetarian recipes!
- In a large bowl, toss together spinach, blueberries, pear, walnuts, and cheese.
- In a small bowl, whisk together vinegar, oil, and chives. Season with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle half of the vinaigrette over the salad and toss well to coat.
- Divide salad among 4 salad plates and drizzle with a little more vinaigrette.
- Serve immediately.