If The Aroma Of Fresh Baked Cinnamon Muffins Isn't Enough To Make Your Mouth Water, The Tender Crumb And Crunchy Top Of These Vegan Muffins Will Certainly Give You A Reason To Wake Up In The Morning And Put Breakfast On The Agenda.
If the aroma of fresh baked cinnamon muffins isn't enough to make your mouth water, the tender crumb and crunchy top of these vegan muffins will certainly give you a reason to wake up in the morning and put breakfast on the agenda.
If the aroma of fresh baked cinnamon muffins isn't enough to make your mouth water, the tender crumb and crunchy top of these vegan muffins will certainly give you a reason to wake up in the morning and put breakfast on the agenda.Â Cinnamon Cocoa Nib Muffins
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2/3 cup all purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon, divided
- 6 tablespoons cold vegan butter
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup applesauce
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup vegan sour cream
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups white whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup cocoa nibs
More amazing vegan breakfast recipes!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and generously spray a standard muffin pan with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine brown sugar, all-purpose flour, 2 teaspoons cinnamon, and butter. Use your fingers to rub ingredients together until it resembles coarse meal. Place bowl in the refrigerator.
- In a large bowl, whisk together oil, sugar, applesauce, almond milk, sour cream, and vanilla.
- In a medium bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, baking soda, remaining cinnamon, and salt.
- Add flour mixture to the oil mixture and stir until moistened. Stir in cocoa nibs.
- Divide batter evenly among the 12 muffin cups. Sprinkle the brown sugar mixture evenly on top of each muffin.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until muffins are golden and spring back when pressed lightly.
- Cool in the muffin pan for 10 minutes then carefully invert and serve warm.