Instead Of Serving An Uninspired Cabbage-Only Slaw For 4th Of July, Try This Patriotic Vegan Slaw Recipe Featuring Fresh Berries.
Instead of serving an uninspired cabbage-only slaw for 4th of July, try this patriotic vegan slaw recipe featuring fresh berries.
Instead of serving an uninspired cabbage-only slaw for 4th of July, try this patriotic vegan slaw recipe featuring fresh berries.Red White and Blueberry Slaw
- 4 cups shredded green cabbage
- 3 green onions, finely sliced (green and white parts)
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup vegan mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
More delish vegan holiday recipes!
- In a large bowl, gently toss cabbage, raspberries, blueberries, and green onions.
- In a food processor or blender, combine mayonnaise, oil, and vinegar. Blend until smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour mayonnaise mixture over slaw and toss to coat. Serve immediately.