A Healthy Alternative To French Fries Or Deep-Fried Vegetables, Put These Baked Zucchini Fries On Your Kid-Friendly Side Dish List.
A healthy alternative to French fries or deep-fried vegetables, put these baked zucchini fries on your kid-friendly side dish list.
A healthy alternative to French fries or deep-fried vegetables, put these baked zucchini fries on your kid-friendly side dish list.Baked Zucchini Fries
- 1 cup whole wheat bread crumbs
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- Ener-G equivalent to 2 eggs
- 3 medium zucchini, cut lengthwise into sticks
More tasty vegan side dish recipes!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and spray a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, Â stir together bread crumbs, salt, and pepper.
- Place the flour in another mediumÂ bowl and the egg replacer in a smaller bowl.
- Dip the zucchini sticks in the flour to lightly coat, then dip in the egg replacer. Roll zucchini sticks in the bread crumb mixture to coat all sides.
- Place zucchini on the prepared baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes or until theÂ coating is crisp.
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauces.