If There Is An Abundance Of Cucumbers In Your Kitchen, Make Pickles! Here Is An Easy Pickle Recipe That Doesn't Require The Arduous Canning Process.
If there is an abundance of cucumbers in your kitchen, make pickles! Here is an easy pickle recipe that doesn't require the arduous canning process.
If there is an abundance of cucumbers in your kitchen, make pickles! Here is an easy pickle recipe that doesn't require the arduous canning process.Homemade PicklesIngredients:
- 6 cups granulated sugar
- 6 cups white vinegar
- 1/4 cup celery seed
- 1/4 cup mustard seed
- 3 tablespoons cracked black peppercorns
- 1 tablespoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons canning salt
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 cup packed fresh dill
- 30 to 35 pickling cucumbers, cut lengthwise into spears
More delish vegan side dish recipes!
- In a large pot, combine sugar, vinegar, mustard seed, celery seed, and salt. Bring to a boil over high heat. Remove from heat and stir in garlic and dill.
- Divide cucumber spears among tall mason jars, filling about 2/3 full. Pour pickling mixture into jars, filling them up almost to the top.
- Seal jars and let cool. Refrigerate overnight before eating.
- Store pickles in the refrigerator for up to 1 month.