Cupcakes Of Any Flavor Are A Fave In My House But Vanilla Cupcakes Are My Favorite In The Spring, Especially When Partnered With Fresh Fruit.
Cupcakes of any flavor are a fave in my house but vanilla cupcakes are my favorite in the spring, especially when partnered with fresh fruit.
Cupcakes of any flavor are a fave in my house but vanilla cupcakes are my favorite in the spring, especially when partnered with fresh fruit.Vegan Vanilla Cupcakes
- 1-3/4 cups all purpose flour
- 2-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 8 tablespoons vegan butter, softened at room temperature
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- Prepared Ener-G egg replacer equivalent of 3 eggs
- 1 cup coconut milk (shake can before opening), divided
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup coconut oil at room temperature (should be solid)
- 6 cups confectioners' sugar
- Fresh fruit of your choice
More tasty vegan dessert recipes!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and line 2 muffin pans with paper liners.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour and baking powder.
- In the bowl of a standup mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat vegan butter and granulated sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add Ener-G and beat until incorporated. Add coconut milk and flour mixture alternately, mixing until ingredients are well-combined. Stir in vanilla.
- Spoon batter into prepared muffin pans. Bake for 15 to 18 minutes or until cupcakes are golden. Transfer to a wire rack to cool.
- To make the frosting, place coconut oil, confectioners' sugar, and coconut milk in the bowl of a standup mixer fitted with the paddle attachment. Mix on low speed until ingredients are incorporated then increase to medium-high and beat until creamy.
- Frost cooled cupcakes and serve with fresh fruit of your choice.