When The Hankering For A Creamy Pasta Dish Arises, Whip Up This Delicious Vegan Recipe Featuring Garlicky Cashew Cheese, Asparagus, And Fresh Herbs.
When the hankering for a creamy pasta dish arises, whip up this delicious vegan recipe featuring garlicky cashew cheese, asparagus, and fresh herbs.
When the hankering for a creamy pasta dish arises, whip up this delicious vegan recipe featuring garlicky cashew cheese, asparagus, and fresh herbs.Creamy Pasta with Asparagus and Fresh Herbs
- 8 ounces linguini
- 3/4 cup plain soy creamer
- 2/3 cup lemon garlic cashew cheese
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 12 lightly steamed asparagus spears, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh herbs of your choice
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup coarsely chopped cashews
More vegan dinner recipes!
- Cook linguini in a large pot of salted boiling water according to package directions until al dente. Drain and reserve 1/2 cup pasta water.
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, whisk together creamer, cheese, and olive oil. Bring to a vigorous simmer and cook, stirring often, until mixture is smooth and thickened.
- In a large bowl, combine linguini, sauce, asparagus, and herbs. Add a bit more pasta water until desired moistness.
- Season with salt and pepper. Serve topped with cashews.