Spread A Little Love...And Pecans
Chopped pecans, brown sugar, and dairy-free cream cheese becomes an irresistible spread for raisin bread or breakfast toast. Swap in toasted walnuts or almonds for a tasty change, or if you don't like nuts, simply leave them out.
Creamy Pecan Spread
Makes about 1-1/4 cups
- 3/4 cup dairy-free cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup vegan mayonnaise or plain vegan yogurt
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- In a medium bowl, stir together cream cheese alternative, vegan mayonnaise or yogurt, brown sugar, and pecans.
- Use immediately or refrigerate in an airtight container.
More Vegan Recipes
Coco Raisin Balls
Vegan Apple Oatmeal