Marinated Grilled Portobellos Make Meaty Fillings For Vegan Sandwiches Or Burgers. Dress Up Your Sandwiches With Other Veggies And Homemade Vegan Spreads.
Marinated grilled portobellos make meaty fillings for vegan sandwiches or burgers. Dress up your sandwiches with other veggies and homemade vegan spreads.
Marinated grilled portobellos make meaty fillings for vegan sandwiches or burgers. Dress up your sandwiches with other veggies and homemade vegan spreads.Grilled Portobello Sandwich
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon agave
- A few grinds black pepper
- 1 portobello mushroom cap
- 1 tablespoon vegan mayonnaise
- 1 vegan-friendly ciabatta roll
- 1 slice tomato
- Lettuce leaves
More tasty vegan lunch recipes!
- In a medium airtight container, combine oil, vinegar, mustard, agave, and black pepper. Add mushroom and turn to coat. Set aside for 30 minutes to marinate.
- Preheat grill to medium heat. Grill mushroom for 3 to 4 minutes each side or until browned.
- Meanwhile, spread mayonnaise on ciabatta roll. Place grilled portobello on the bottom half of the ciabatta. Top with tomato and lettuce. Drizzle with marinade, if desired, and serve.