If You're Looking For A New Vegan Dessert To Add To Your Holiday Traditions, Make These Delicious Chocolate Matzo Treats
If you're looking for a new vegan dessert to add to your holiday traditions, make these delicious chocolate matzo treats.
If you're looking for a new vegan dessertÂ to add to your holiday traditions,Â make these delicious chocolate matzo treats.Dark Chocolate Covered Matzo Squares
Makes 2 dozen piecesIngredients:
- 6 (about 6-inch x 6-inch) lightly salted matzo crackers
- 1/4 cup vegan butter, melted
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup chopped dark chocolate, melted
- 1/3 cupÂ minced pistachios
More delishÂ vegan holidayÂ recipes!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Arrange matzos on 2 large baking sheets in a single layer, breaking some in half to fit.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together vegan butter and sugar and use it to generously brush the tops of matzo.
- Bake until the sugar is lightly browned, about 15 minutes. Cool completely.
- Use a fork to drizzle chocolate and then sprinkle pistachios over the top.
- Briefly refrigerate until the chocolate is set.
- Break into about 24 pieces and store in an airtight container at room temperature until ready to serve.